VIP @ The Champions Club
02/11/21 @ The Berm
Scene: Wet, cold, the grass was frozen and muddy so we stayed away from that mess. The lot had about 4-5 cars already parked and empty because there were plenty PAX putting in extra work that started at 4:45 and had already headed out by the time I arrived @ 4:50, so I took off on a pre-run. I tried the path hoping to run into them, but I didn’t like the slick bridge and puddles so I took to the streets. Upgrade joined me at 5:15. I was banking on it raining, so I planned to do this under the awning, but it was not raining so we did the Thang at the shovel flag area with no cover. Disclaimer was given 20-30 seconds after 5:30 because Upgrade and I were a little late getting back to the shovel flag from our pre-run. We got right into the Disclaimer and Warm-O-Rama just as we got back!!! Good memory with my boy Upgrade 👊🏼
F3 Welcome & Disclaimer: ✅
- 10 SSHs IC
- 10 Imperial Walkers IC
- 10 Mountain Climbers IC
- 10 Butt Kickers IC
- 10 High Knees IC
- Repeated 2x (round 2 we did 7 reps each IC)
- Instructions: Split into 3 teams of 4 PAX. Each PAX per team must complete the timer exercise to complete the round. Other PAX on the team will be AMRAP’ing a given exercise until the round is complete.
- Timer: Sanbag Clean Push Jerk
- AMRAP Tip: Break your reps into sets with 5-10 sec recovery breaks then get back at it, or pace yourself ‘slow and steady’ and don’t stop.
- Rd 1: 15 timer reps each PAX, AMRAP Merkins
- Rd 2: 15 timer reps each PAX, AMRAP Squats w/ weight
- Rd 3: 10 timer reps each PAX, AMRAP OHPs w/ weight
- Rd 4: 10 timer reps each PAX, AMRAP Burpees w/ weight
- Farmer Carry around the building w/ weight (switch hands as needed)
- 1 1/2 minute Toe Taps on the curb while holding weight
- Rifle Carry around the building w/ weight
- 20 Flutter Kicks IC
- 20 Heels to Heaven IC
- 20 Pickle Pounders IC
- 15’ish Peter Parkers IC until 6:15
Count-O-Rama & Nam-O-Rama:
- Count: 12 PAX
- PAX: Tombraider, Beauty Shop, Chef, Snookie, Paper Trail, Upgrade, Paper Cut, Prince Ali, Mud Pants, Yard Sale, Shy Guy, Vengeance
- FNG: None
- QIC: Paper Cut
- Message: Set a goal, have a plan to achieve that goal, prepare yourself for the task physically and mentally, “get the right shoes” and hold yourself accountable along the way. Aye!
- Prayers Requests: Anyone w/o power today, anyone traveling in this weather, healing for Cantore’s daughter and Money Ball’s father and COVID recovery for Millennial’s family.
- Prayer: ✅
- Modified my workout late last night due to the weather. I think it turned out well. I tried to play Pandora’s Classic Rock and Today’s Hip Hop and Pop Hits Radio Stations but neither station really hit home… I’ll put a playlist together next time to ensure we get some better tunes. No one wants to endure the majority of my high school play list; I don’t even want to hear that anymore, so I did not take that route.
- None given after COT, but Mane Course is happening at O+ in 16 days! Be there!
- Monthly Meditation Challenge 🧘♂️
- Check Announcement channel on Slack
F3’s Mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
F3’s 5 Core Principals:
- Free of charge
- Open to all men
- Held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Peer Led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
F3’s Credo: Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you found him
Paper Cut… Out ✌🏼!!