Untitled (feat. Gepetto)
F3 MEMPHIS – 02 August 2018
AO: Bermuda Triangle “The Berm”
Conditions: 69° – 93% Humidity – No Wind
PAX: Krueger, Hitch, Laettner, Snookie, Popeye, Geppetto (no FNGs)
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Welcome: I am not a professional
- You are participating at your own risk
- You are responsible for your own wellbeing
- You are here voluntarily, and you are not paying to be here
- Know your limits and do the best you can, all exercises can be modified and are only suggestions.
- Mosey one lap around the building
- SSHs IC x 20
- Daisy Pickers IC x 15
- Windmills IC x 10
- Imperial Walkers IC x 10
- Hillbillies IC x 10
- Iron PAX Challenge (Score by elapsed time)
- 25 Hand Release Merkins (palms must come off the ground at bottom; elbows must lock out at top)
- Bear Crawl 100 Yards
- 10-Minute EMOM
- 10 Big Boy Sit-ups
- 5 Merkins
- 10 Squat Jumps
2 Minutes of AMRAP 8-count Bodybuilder Torture
- Modified Sprint 8 – Side Shuffle (Defensive Slide for all you hoopers) from Point A to Point B, 15 SSHs, Side Shuffle back from B to A, rest for a 10 count, then repeat until 8 rounds complete
- Hello Dolly’s IC x 20
- Freddy Mercury’s IC x 20
- Flutter Kicks IC x 10
- Big Boy Sit-ups IC x 15
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Last week, because of the sudden sickness of a close friend, I felt the need to get more serious about my personal prayer time. I found a 5-day Bible reading plan centered on prayer. This is what I have learned through the first 3 days of the plan.
- PRAISE: The First Step In Effective Prayer
1 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
2 Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
3 Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
- REPENT: The Second Step In Effective Prayer
- Taking the time before God to search your heart and repent of anything that has come between you and Him.
12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults. (Reveal my sins that I am not even aware of)
13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
- ASK: The Third Step In Effective Prayer
- “When your heart is clean, you can have confidence before God when you ask.”
1 John 3:21-22
21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
This workout was all about grinding through a hard workout after a week of hard workouts. Hitch and I had labored through the toughest Ruck workout of my short F3 life just the day before, and my shoulders were spent. However, seeing Hitch kill this workout, helped me to push myself. I love the extra energy that is available when we are encouraging one another, rather than just focusing on beating each other. Great job, fellas!
- GrowRuck (September 21-23)
- City Ruck Tour (August 10)
- Anniversary Convergence (August 18)