Tortise and the Hare B.O.M.B.S. – Neverland Style!
THE SCENE: Cool and windy…and dark
F3WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:
All Pax welcomed and disclaimed
- 20 SSHs IC
- 15 Daisey pickers IC
- 10 High knees IC
- 10 Merkins IC
Mosey to Playground
- Bataan Death March: 3 burpees by last man and then Indian run around playground until all have participated in burpees x 2; QIC to start at back of the line
- Mosey to field
- Use full length of field (about 50 yrds)
- Station 1: Two CMUs
- Station 2: 60lb Ruck Sack
- Station 3: 120lb Ruck Sack
- Station 4: 15lb barbell
- Station 5: Two 25lb dumbbells
Buddy up with one coupon between each pair.
Partner #1 picks up coupon and starts walking. Down and back until all exercises completed by both partners
- Station 1 – Two CMUs carried at PAX side
- Station 2 – 60lb Ruck Sack: Carried overhead
- Station 3 – 120lb Ruck Sack: Fireman’s carry
- Station 4 – 15lb barbell: Carried arms outstretched
- Station 5 – Two 25lb dumbbells: Curls while you walk
Partner #2 does first exercise on the list and then chases down Partner #1. When he catches his partner, they swap: Partner #2 takes the coupon while Partner #1 does the same exercise.
Repeat until all exercises have been done 5 times BY EACH partner. Once each set is completed, rotate stations.
- 5 Burpees (50 per pair)
- 10 Outlaws (100 per pair) – 5 one way, 5 the other
- 15 Merkins (150 per pair)
- 20 Big Boy Sit-ups (200 per pair)
- 25 Squats (250 per pair) – we were not able to complete as time ran out
No Mary today
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
5 PAX: Zima, Miracle Ear, Toucan, Ice Cube, and Beef Log (QIC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
“Race your strengths and train your weaknesses.” Can’t remember where I saw that, but it has stuck with me. We all have strengths and weaknesses in all facets of our lives: At work, at play, at home, at church, etc….we should use the talents God has given us – “race those strengths” that we have to be the best that we can be. But also, strive to improve. Don’t just give up on something because you don’t think your are good at it. “Train your weaknesses.”
Zima is traveling this weekend, and still praying that his knee can be healed.