“This is Not Sexy Time”
Since I had to turn back home to get my speaker, I was flying into the parking lot and barely had time to notice the weather. I know it wasn’t raining and it felt good.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- I am not a professional
- You are participating at your own risk
- You are responsible for your own wellbeing
- You are here voluntarily, and you are not paying to be here
- Know your limits and do the best you can
- 50x (?) Side Straddle Hops, IC 4 CT
- We went through the following while doing SSHs:
- The mission of F3: “to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.”
- The 5 Core Principles:
- Free of charge
- Open to all men
- Held outdoors
- Peer led
- Ends with COT
- Credo: “Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you find him.”
- 20x Imperial Walkers, IC 4 CT
- 10x Arm Circles each way, IC 4 CT
- 10x Daisy Pickers
Mosey to upper parking lot with CMU.
While performing the following rounds, a 2-minute timer will be going, 5 Knerkins (Chuck Norris style) every 2 minutes.
Bearcrawl 3 parking spaces, do 40 BBSU, bearcrawl back, perform 5x Blockees at start line
Bearcrawl 6 parking spaces, do 30 BBSU, bearcrawl back, perform 10x Blockees at start line
Bearcrawl 9 parking spaces, do 20 BBSU, bearcrawl back, perform 15x Blockees at start line
Bearcrawl 12 parking spaces, do 10 BBSU, bearcrawl back, perform 20x Blockees at start line
Low plank until all in.
Crabwalk 3 parking spaces, do 40 SSH, Crabwalk back, perform 25x Overhead Presses w/CMU at start line
Crabwalk 6 parking spaces, do 30 SSH, Crabwalk back, perform 50x Overhead Presses w/CMU at start line
Crabwalk 9 parking spaces, do 20 SSH, Crabwalk back, perform 75x Overhead Presses w/CMU at start line
We ended the workout here!
I think we had enough abs today.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
13 today: Mudpants, Chef, Yardsale, Millenial, Prince Ali, Lipton, Snookie, Photoshop, Gus, Vengeance, Evan Almighty, Gepetto, and Drifter.
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
At my last Q, I read a Q Source entry on Disruption. I followed that message with this one: https://f3nation.com/drp-2/
Direction can be hard when not found in a source of reference. Proverbs 3:1-12 is encouraging, and prompt us to stay in The Word daily. I read the following passage in the Bible: Proverbs 3:1-12 (NLT)
Mothership 2.0 workout this Saturday. Wear a costume and bring your kids!