These CMUs gave me the runs
THE SCENE: mid 40s and a perfectly great morning to pay the man
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER Yes sirree
- Mosey around the building
- SSH IC x 25
- IW IC x 20
- Overhead Claps IC x 20
- Windmills IC x 20
- Indian Run to school
- Seal Claps IC x 20
- Prisoner Squats IC x 10
- Indian Run back to starting point
Find a partner and grab 1 CMU per 2 PAX members
COMBS routine (all with CMU)
- P1: Starts exercise circuit
- P2: moseys around the building
- Curls x 100
- Overhead Press x 200
- Merkins x 300
- BBSU x 400
- Squats x 500
She wasn’t present today
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
10 PAX: Alamo, PhotoShop, Beauty Shop, Pop Tart, Bruce, Tomb Raider, Ups, Hot-n-Ready, Paper Trail, Rabbit (QIC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
1 word that has so many different potential meanings – BUSY.
YHC has heard people say if you are busy, you are Being Under Satan’s Yoke. This can be true if you are prioritizing the wrong things or being selfish with your time, resources…YHC recalled that we are all busy; with being a husband, father, co-worker (perhaps boss), friend, family member, etc.. and it is easy to get wrapped up in the busyness of life. As YHC’s pastor said yesterday, prayer is a powerful tool and we should all take more time to do it – get in isolation / get by yourself and pray and really open up and talk to God and listen to what he has to say to you. Spend time alone in prayer.
- We didn’t get through COMBS – not even close. Note to self to alter rep counts next time or have a shorter Warm-O- Rama.
- I love coming to the Berm. It was one of the first AOs I visited outside of my home AO when I joined F3 as a lot of the FNGs I EHed live near there.
- Praise request as 13 from the Warrior Center accepted Jesus Sunday night (11/10)
- Prayers for Photoshop’s MIL Amy to have wisdom as she struggles with leukemia
- Prayers for Homie and Commie as they are in the middle of Army basic training
- Check out the Event Calendar.
- There is a November Merkin challenge – 100 per day outside of BC. Join in if you are so inclined
- If you can get out of your comfort zone and attend another AO this week.
- Puddle Jumper has his VQ on Wednesday at the Morg in Bartlett. Go if you can!
- 2ndF Lunch opportunity Thursday at Second Line (I have no idea where that is but there’s a Google for that)
- Slater is in need of help to move on Wednesday – check out Slack for details on how / when you can help.