The Hill At The Armory
Around 36 degrees with a nice layer of ice crispiness on the grass.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Side straddle hops 20x IC
Daisy Pickers 12x IC
Imperial Walkers 15x IC
Arm Circles 20X Front, 20x BACK IC
Mozzy the circle around park
At the bottom of the hill by the road CMU work, bear crawl up hill. At top of hill Merkins 12x, then crab walk (legs first) down for next CMU work.
CMU Military Press 20x
CMU Curls 20x
CMU Squats 20x
CMU Kettle Bell Swings 20X
BBSU 20x IC
Hello Dolly 20x IC
LBCs 40x IC
Flutter Kicks 15x IC
Nolan Ryans 15x each side IC
Supermans 15x IC
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
PAX: Carver, Hobo, Pops
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
“The key is in not spending time, but in investing it.” – Stephen R. Covey.
Time is one of those “non-renewable” resources that every person has.
As the holidays approach, we’ll all likely have extra time. The questions is how can we INVEST it in ways that provide the greatest return over the break.
- More time on others health and ours – sleep, exercise, diet, faith.
- Teaching and supporting our family – helping others succeed and achieve.
- Investing in our relationships with others.
I try to reflect at the end of each day (most days) by taking an inventory of how I spent versus invested my time that day. I then revisit my plan for the next day to shore up areas that are out of line. Just something to consider.
Prayed for Ryan Howard’s sister in law.
- Merkins at the top of the hill on the Farmington Blvd sidewalk were interesting. Not sure what the passing cars thought or the dry cleaning van that always observes in the lot.
- I transitioned us a little early on The-Thang which pushed us more on Mary (not a bad thing). However, we could have spent another 5 mins before making the switch.
- The PLC discussion drifted toward investing time with our children in the outdoors and how having a “place” with some acreage to hunt/ fish/ hike can be challenge for us city folk. Going in with a F3 group on a land lease may be something to discuss.