THE SCENE: 70’s and Humid
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER: Done, no FNG’s.
Squats – 15 IC, Imperial Walker – 15 IC, BBS – 15, Arm Circles – 10 IC, 10 IC reverse, Merkins – 15 IC, 2 PAX alternated pulling the tire from the flag to Startex. All 8 Pax had a turn pulling the tire to Startex.
The Backbreaker – 6 staions are below. PAX did Merkins, Mountain climbers, or BBS while waiting for station to clear. AMRAP!!
- Austrailian pull up – 15 on first round and then 10 for the rest
- Strait legged dumbell lift with 2 each 20 pound dumbell – 10
- Rows with heavy metal tube – 10 each arm
- Bent over row with heavier tube – 10
- Tire pull – 5 on first round, then 3, and then 2
- Run half way around the multipurpose field
Line up on goal line and run to midfield for 20 – BBS and run back. Al Gore until all in. Line up on goal line and run to midfield for 20 – Flutter Kicks and run back. Al Gore until all in. Line up on goal line and sprint to other goal line.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
8 PAX, Utah, Goldfinger, U-rock, C-lo, Pops, Bombay, Hollywood, and Nature boy
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Challenge and Adversity. In life we are handed challenges that aren’t expected or planned for. Find a way to work through them. Reach out to your F3 brothers for help and advice.
Plenty of encouragement from the PAX .
Congratulations to Bombay and Skids100! They both have a new member to their family.