PAX: U-Rock, Roomba, Granola, Bookworm, Cowbell, Sonic, Lodge, Park Bench, Teacher’s Pet, Anklet, Tiger Lily, Grimace, Commie, Rousey, Cheddar, Dial-Up, Soybean, Choker, Potiphar, Mile High (visiting from Dallas TX), Bottomless, Pops, Billy Blanks, Tree Hugger, Bombay, Altar Boy, Nature Boy, Casio, Lipton, Tremor, Halfpipe (visiting from Jackson MS), Crayfish, One & Done, Snowman, O Positive, Jail Bait, Rabbit, Black Diamond, Lazarus, Speaker, Stephen King, Orange Julius, Halpert, Pablo, Rosetta Stone, Gus | FNGs (4): The Sizzler, Guess Who, Nissan, Homebody
Conditions: Clear and 48F; B-E-A-utiful!
DISCLAIMER (given, with apologies, after the first two exercises of Warm-o-Rama)
SSH IC x 19
Pike walkouts OYO x 10
Daisy Pickers IC x 19
Side Stretch (hold each side 30 secs)
Annie IC x 10 (each side)
Groiner Stretch (hold each side 30 secs)
Fire Hydrant IC x 10 (each side)
Baby Arm Circles IC x 10 (forward & reverse)
Windmill IC x 19
* Mosey nearly one lap around parking lot; partner up *
* Mosey north to small hill; find a partner with similar body type *
PAX 1 carries PAX 2 up the hill.
Mosey back down.
PAX 2 carries PAX 1 up the hill.
* Mosey to visitor center *
HANDSTAND PUSH-UPS 19
(Combined reps always add up to 19.)
10 HSPUs; 9 squats
9 HSPUs; 10 squats
. . . .
2 HSPUs; 17 squats
1 HSPU; 18 squats
* Mosey back to SP parking lot; Monkey Humpers along the way just for good measure *
Flutterkick IC x 19
Hello, Dolly! IC x 19
Ratchet Shoulder Blaster to ENDEX
COT / BOM: In the coming year, don’t let external conditions determine your level of Commitment.
MOLESKIN: The Sky Q blessed us with a beautiful morning, and the PAX showed out. Only a couple complained of their physical status before the workout began, which led me to believe that the PAX rang in the new year without over-indulging. Those who partied with F3 Memphis at the 2018 New Year’s Day Convergence were familiar with many of the elements of today’s workout, but we were about 40 degrees warmer than one year ago. The difference in temperature is what inspired my challenge to the PAX–meet your commitments regardless of external conditions. Today was pleasant, but the storms are coming.
T-claps go out to…
- Rabbit, who long ago EH’d a Texas Man, who eventually posted in Dallas and was named Mile High. Mile High ended up posting today and bringing two FNGs, which means Rabbit is credited with three PAX! The Man knows how to multiply.
- U-Rock, who took some amazing still images of today’s workout. You can tell he used to work at Olan Mills.
- Halfpipe, who probably only posted because his little brother asked him to.
- Snowman, for carrying my Six up that hill.
- O Positive, Bradshaw extraordinaire, for bringing food and beverage for Parking Lot Coffeeteria.