- 76 and Balmy
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Not a professional (not even a amature counter per Gus)
- Not paid/here on your own.
- Modify as needed – know your body
- SSH IC x 35
- Hill Billies IC x 35
- BAC X 30 IC, then reverse
- Partner Sit Ups X 30 OYO
- Hands of Time X 30 OYO
Then Partner work with Coupon
- Partner 1 – Coupon Kettle Swings X 250 while Partner 2 Quick Moseys around the building. Switch up and keep going until 250.
- Partner 1 – Overhead Press (with modify curls as needed) with coupons X 250 while Partner 2 Quick Moseys (a little slower this time) around the building. Switch up and keep going until 250.
- We had a potential FNG that Soybean was EH’ing, so we started out with Monkey Humpers (or Frog Humpers) [F3 doesn’t judge] [actually they really do, they just call it observation and criticism]
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
- 14 PAX, no FNG
- Speaker, Shy Guy, Orange Julius, Commando, Houdini, Gepetto, Krueger, Lipton, Soybean, Promise Ring, Lil Nicky, Gus, Snookie, Cowbell
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
- Be positive in your faith, even when the world is negative around you. Psalm 22 is 31 verses of whining and woe is me! Celebrate Psalm 23 when those around you choose not to. Make it a Psalm 23 day!
- My second Q had a great showing. Baby Gus (aka Benny) kept us all in line and let out the occasional grunt when he saw bad form on the Kettle Swings. Appreciate the feedback and coaching Benny!
- Need June Q’s – but there is a pre-req Counting Class or something first. Apparently I didn’t Clep out of it.