Super Merkin Mile with a Side of BBSUs
AO: Bermuda Triangle “The Berm”
PAX: Notasport, Commando, Gepetto, Speaker, Blart, Gums, Hanson, Snookie
Conditions: 54° and cloudy; wet ground from yesterday’s rain
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Welcome to F3! Fitness! Fellowship! Faith!
- I am not a professional and am not being paid to lead this exercise.
- You are participating at your own risk, and you are assuming the risk of injury.
- You are responsible for your own well-being; you could get injured.
- You are 18 or older, here voluntarily, and you are not paying to be here.
- Know your limits and do the best you can.
- Modify exercises as needed. Everything we say is a suggestion. Stop exercising if needed at your own discretion.
- Any FNGs? (Assign someone to stay with FNGs)
- Mosey around Senior Center
- Daisy Pickers x 20
- Windmills x 20
- Mosey around Senior Center doing butt kickers, high knees, side shuffle, back pedal, side shuffle
- Another warm up exercise that YHC Omaha’d and has since forgotten
- Hillbillies x 20
- Mosey around building
- Handsy stretch thing that is amazing
- 30 seconds to stretch what you want (many PAX stretched arms and shoulders which showed real prescience)
Super Merkin Mile with a side of Big Boy Sit ups:
- 1/4 mile mosey, 25 merkins, hold Al Gore till all in
- 1/4 mile mosey, 50 merkins, hold Al Gore till all in, 25 BBSUs, hold Al Gore till all in
- 1/4 mile mosey 75 merkins, hold Al Gore till all in, 50 BBSUs, hold Al Gore till all in
- 1/4 mile mosey, 100 merkins, squat till all in; 75 BBSUs, hold six inches till all in
Total Mosey: 1 mile
Total Merkins: 250
Total: BBSUs 150
Hello Dolly x 20 (dealer’s choice led by Commando)
COUNT-O-RAMA & NAME-O-RAMA
PAX counted off while YHC retrieved the flag to avoid a 10 burpee penalty.
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
All around us we see problems with our society. So many of our leaders and role models have failed us. But that doesn’t excuse our own failures. We need to lead our families and communities if we want to see our country improve. A better culture is not dictated from the top down, but built from the bottom up by men who lead.
The Super Merkin Mile with a side of BBSUs took longer than YHC thought it would. There was no time for the planned coupon arms and shoulder exercise or the body builder sprints. YHC was encouraged by the grumbling of the PAX as the number of reps steadily increased each quarter mile. Prayers for Lipton to get better soon.
Berm needs May Qs! Contact Vocals or YHC to sign up.
GrowRuck Q&A @ Wiseacre Taproom 5:00 PM
Brew Ruck 04/28
King of the Bluff 04/30
SOS service opportunity 05/05