Scene: Raining, 41 degrees… great conditions for an F3 workout.
Materials: Ya’self and some kicks ????
F3 Welcome & Disclaimer: Check ☑️
- 10 SSHs IC
- 15 Imperial Walkers IC
- 10 Butt Kickers IC
- 15 High Knees IC
- Stretch out for 2 minutes
The THANG: ????????♂️????
- Hit the Green-Line for some miles and good conversation among PAX
- Mileage: 3.19
- Stopped along the way for two sets of 40 squats (80 total) and about 35 lunges.
- 20 Flutter Kicks IC
- 20 Heels to Heaven IC
- 20 Pickle Pounders IC
- 25 LBCs OYO
- 15 LBCs L-Side OYO
- 15 LBCs R-Side OYO
- About 10 Peter Parkers IC until 6:15
Count-O-Rama & Nam-O-Rama:
- Count: 10
- PAX: Chef, Squeegee, O+, Tomb Raider, OJ, Landline, Beauty Shop, Gemini, Farmer, Paper Cut
- FNG: None
- QIC: Paper Cut
- Message: I’m reading a book titled Dad Tired And Loving It, and in chapter 4 it talks about becoming a spiritual leader of your family, and in my opinion this can be applicable for leading in general. The people, family or PAX you lead don’t need perfection, they need engagement and initiation. As a leader, you are going to make mistakes along the way. You may not have all the answers, but as men and leaders, our job is to become lead learners for the ones we lead. Another way the Author says to look at leadership is to think of yourself less like an expert and more like a guide. A guide guide slows down enough to see the little things that others might be missing and takes the time to point them out and engage.
- Prayer Requests: Traveon and his family: grieving and closure. Landline’s abscess: procedure and healing. O+’s Mother as a widow: peace and comfort.
- Prayer: ☑️
- Great see everyone out today in the rain F3.
- 0 of the 9 HCs fart sacked + Beauty Shop showed up.
- We had a good run, stopping for some squats and lunges along the way and good conversations among all the PAX. Good time ????????
- We also had some really good conversation during PLC. Great wisdom, experience and advice being shared over some good Java and O+ treats!
- Sandbag BLOPs @ The Annex in the week of 2/1 led by Bruce. The poll to determine the day of the week is currently open in the Annex channel.
- Donate to Traveons family via Venmo. Beaty Shop has the details.
Pic: Check ☑️
PLC: 10/10. Check ☑️
F3’s Mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
F3’s 5 Core Principals:
F3 Workout Are:
- Free of charge
- Open to all men
- Held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust