THE SCENE: Not terribly hot, but definitely could not be more humid. Didnt rain but my car started and ended wet.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER: So disclaimed
Once around the lot mosey. Little bit forward, little backwards, some side shuffles.
Daisy Pickers 10IC – High Knees 15IC – Wide High Knees 15IC
Partner up. One partner doing suicide things, one partner doing the stationary stuff.
Cones set up every two parking spaces, bricks every 4, CMU every 8 as markers. 16 total parking spaces used.
- Round 1
- Suicide: Always forward facing run (front run-back pedal) using cones. 5 merkins at every stop with a brick. (5 Wide – 5 Standard – 5 Tight – 5 Diamond).
- Stationary: Side Straddle Hops (AMRAP)
- Round 2
- Suicide: Low side shuffle using cones. 5 merkins at every stop with a brick. (5 Wide – 5 Standard – 5 Tight – 5 Diamond).
- Stationary: Cross country skiiers (AMRAP)
- Stretch: Low Side Leans (10IC each side) – LIttle Arm Circles 10IC front and back – Michael Phelps back slap arm swing things (10IC)
- Round 3
- Suicide: Bear Crawl Cycle (8 spaces used). Bear crawl to first brick, crawl bear back, right bear crawl to CMU, left bear crawl back.
- Stationary: Canoe cycle – 10s up, 5s rest. AMRAP.
- Stretch: Bridge 15s
- Round 4
- Suicide: Frog jumps to the CMU and back.
- Stationary: Chair pose – Warrior III – 5 single leg squats – Half moon pose 10s – Warrior III – Chair pose – Switch legs. AMRAP.
- Thunder Merkins ( Playing Thunderstruck by AC/DC, Merkins on the “Thunder”)
- “Miracle Ear Crunches” (So named by Carport) – 4 count in cadence – on your back, legs up at 45 degrees. (1) crunch up and touch knees then back to ground – (2) crunch up and touch shins then back to ground – (3) crunch up and touch feet then back to ground – (4) rest and feel the burn.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
10 PAX, no FNG. Miracle Ear (QIC), Orange Julius, Ratio, Choker, Woodpecker, Carport, Sleep Number, Topanga, Heathen, Flobee.
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Sometimes as men, when our M’s have problems, we just want to get in and fix them, but sometimes the best thing we can do is just be supportive and understanding. Just being present and compassionate is oftentimes the best thing you can do to help.
The Side Bear Crawl…..Oh…my…goodness…. These things were TOUGH! Much more so than I gave them credit for when planning. Also, I find that I tend to plan way too much and have to cut stuff on the fly. I dont like having to cut things and it makes me a little sad. The crunches in the Mary were brutal and Im still feeling them as I write this. I think Ill do more of those in future Qs.
City Ruck Event coming up, check slack for info.