THE SCENE: Comfy 74 degrees with high humidity in NEVERLAND “Playground of Dreams”
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER: Welcomed and made sure no one paid for the fun. Provided disclaimer.
SSH IC x 25
Imperial walkers IC x 15
Hairy Rockettes IC x 10
Arm circles IC x 10 (+ reverse)
Mosey around lot, shuffle left length of lot, shuffle right back to start, backpedal, sprint to start.
Cones set at 15, 30 and 45 yards
- Bear crawl Merkins to 15 and back (should get about 20 Merkins in)
- Mosey w/ CMU above head to 30, do 30 tricep extensions, mosey back with CMU overhead
- Mosey carrying CMU to 45, do 45 squats, mosey back carrying CMU
- Rinse and repeat X 2 for total of 3 sets
Suicide 7s (was going to be 11s, but time not on our side); modify to burpees/BBS no CMU
- 6 blockies
- Sprint to 15 touch the line, sprint back to start and do 1 BBS w/ CMU
- Sprint to 30 (touch line), sprint back and do 5 blockies
- Sprint to 45 and back, do 2 BBS w/ CMU
- Rinse and repeat until you do 1 blockie and 6 BBS w/ CMU
About 7 min remaining…
- American Hammers IC x 20
- Zima: WWI Situps IC x 20
- Tree Hugger: Flutter Kicks IC x 15
- Hello Dolly IC x 15
- Soybean: Gaspumps IC x 15
- American Hammers IC (sort of…) x 12 (Q getting gassed…<1 min left)
- American Hammers (to the overwhelming tune of U-S-A!) x 6
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
10 PAX (0 FNG): Wall Builder, Tree Hugger, Slots, Soybean, Zima, Choker, BirdsRReal, Softball, Ice Cube, Beef Log
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Something I think about quite bit: Consistency. Am I the man I claim to be? Are we the Christian men we claim to be?
- In our private moments
- in our interaction with our spouses/kids
- in our interactions with co-workers
- at church
- on our roads in Memphis (Lord, Help us!)
If one were able to witness our behavior, our speech , our tone in all these and every other instance, what would he see?
I’m not talking about perfection. No one will be perfect. But are we consistent? Is our behavior/speech/tone consistent with followers of Christ, or the world? When you are tested today — and you will be tested — how will you respond?
I challenge us to consistency.
THANK YOU to each HIM that came out to Neverland this morning for my first Q. I had a blast…and I’m sore.