Stations of Pain
41 degrees- Chilly and still moist since it has rained 452 days (estimated) in a row
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
This Q was all F3 Vets, so we kept it short and sweet. Done and Done.
- SSH x 20 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 13 IC
- Daisy Pickers x 10 IC
- Arm Circles x10 front, x10 backwards
- Tempo Squat x 10
- Burpees x 10 OYO
- Lap around the ‘Longer loop’ (ß Technical term)
- Round 1: The course was set up with 7 different ‘Pain Stations’, 1 station per parking space. Each PAX selected a station to start at. Then, everyone performed 25 reps at their station and then ran a lap around the parking lot, finishing back at the same station. Once each PAX got back to his station, he resumed doing the same exercise as before, until all in. Once we were all in, we rotated to the next station. This gave the PAX that were faster and/or better at an exercise more reps for that exercise. Rinse, Repeat through all 7 stations.
- The stations were
- Deadlift with Sandbag
- Overhead Press with CMU
- Bent over rows with Sandbag
- Goblet squat with Kettlebell
- Dumbell Curls
- Kettlebell Swing
- Halftime – Mosey around the Parking Lot
- Round 2: Repeated same course as before, but with only 12 reps at each station. Nature Boy added in some tests about who was singing the songs that were playing, which YHC failed miserably. Thankfully, the other PAX have a better musical memory than me.
- The stations were
- Big Boy Sit-ups x 20 IC
- LBC’s x20 IC
- Flutter Kicks x 20 IC
- Hold Plank until time was called
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
4 PAX, La-Z-Boy, Nature Boy, Snowman (back from IR), Hot-N-Ready
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
QIC forgot to do the COT at the regular time, but talked later about trying to find ways to quit making excuses for ourselves, and instead just do the work. Leaders find ways to get it done.
Keep in mind that this time of the year can be depressing for some people. Check in with people and make sure that everyone’s ok.