St. Valentine’s Shuffle
THE SCENE: 50s! a little foggy/gloomy, but the rain didn’t make an appearance after all
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- SSH x 15
- IW x 15
- Hillbillies x 15
- Windmills x 15
- Baby Arm Circles x 10 fwd & reverse with Hot Feet
- Merkin Mile
- Group Work
- Group 1: Laps
- Group 2: Box of Chocolate aka Coupon Work
- Lap=1 length doing lunge walk, at first turn do one “143 workout” (143=I Love You) (down for burpee->four merkins->3 Mountain Climbers), 1 length skipping with high knees, at beginning point do jumprope x25 (4-count), Rinse & Repeat
- After 2 laps – swap with Group 2
While Group 1 is doing their 2 laps, group 2 is alternating between Proposal Drop Lunge and Box of Chocolate Thrusters. These are to be done in sets of 5 using the “Boxes of Chocolate” (coupons stashed from Ms Bailey’s).
- Cupid Shuffle holding plank:
- Do as they command from Plank Position
- Right=right; Left=left; kick=kick; Down=merkin
- EXTRA CREDIT: Mountain Climbers when not doing movement
- Hollywood Side Crunch x 10 each side
- Jane Fonda x 10 each side
- LBCs x 15
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
15; 2 FNGS (Frogger & Stretcher)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Ezra 9 – priests and God’s chosen people guilty of intermingling. Ezra cries out to God in grief for his people. Our sins and mistakes don’t affect just us. We communally sin and we need to strive for each other’s holiness and pursuit of God because our actions have ripple effects
- Clear scans for Micah (Pirtle’s son)!
- Mourning the loss of Memphis youth to gun violence – Browns
- Brother-in-law dealing with job loss / alcoholism – Rabbit
- Soybean’s mother & Chemo Treatment
YHC was excited about leading a Valentine’s Day themed workout. Box of Chocolates – never know what you’re going to get was in consideration like grab-bag theme, but YHC didn’t want idle time standing around, thus we begun with Merkin Mile and finished with a little shuffle. Many PAX shed layers as they must not have rejoiced over the 50 degree temps we were blessed to receive.
2ndF Lunch at Payne’s on Thursday 2/15!