Speed + Strength at the Barracks
THE SCENE: A giant Memphis in May-style smoker was smoking in the parking lot, so we were greeted by the best smells Memphis has to offer.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER: Done
- SSH x20 IC
- Daisy Pickers x10 IC
- IW x10 IC
- Hillbillies x10 IC
- Mosey lap with butt kickers, high knees, and carioca
- Stretch whatever you need
Getting faster and stronger together on Fridays at The Barracks!
- Sprint 100 meters, then recover. Plank til all in.
- Sprint 200 meters, then recover. Leg raise til all in.
- Sprint 400 meters, then recover. Al Gore til all in.
- Mosey to the parking garage.
- Sprint one level. 10 merkins. Mosey back down.
- Sprint again. 20 BBS. Mosey back down.
- Sprint again. 30 squats. Mosey back down.
- Sprint two levels. 10 burpees. Mosey back down.
- Sprint again. 20 LBCs. Mosey back down.
- Sprint again. 30 lunges. Mosey back down.
- Caronlina Dry Docks x25 IC
- American Hammer x30 IC
- Boat – Canoe
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
10 – Dewey, Teacher’s Pet, Goose, Mirrors, Hitch, Altar Boy, Pop Tart, Jail Bait, Upgrade, Easily Amused (QIC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Be intentional about leaning into 2ndF opportunities like PLC, coffeeteria, 2ndF lunches, etc.
Running with these HIM at the Barracks is what makes Fridays one of my favorite days of the week. Always love the 2ndF opportunity at The Levee Creamery afterwards.