Special Ops Into the Heart of the Berm
Couldn’t beat it – amazing what 20 degrees cooler will do for a man.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:
This morning, the Special Operations PAX team was doing some recon at the Berm – we had to move stealthily, we had to do whatever it took not to be detected, and we needed to stick together.
- Building: The PAX alternated between wall sits and balls to the wall as each partner team of PAX ran recon around the building. We were not spotted.
- Up the Berm: The PAX bear crawled up and crawl beared down the Berm x 3
- We moseyed up to the track and the QIC notified the PAX that if we spotted any civilians, we had to quietly jump off the trail and knock out 10 merkins before proceeding.
- At the school parking lot, we found some concertina wire that we had to move through. The PAX Karaoked across the lot and moved up one parking spot each time across, meeting up as a group on the west side.
- Moseying to the hill, the PAX Army crawled up and back x 3.
- Taking a minute at The Painground, the PAX did dips, AMRAP x 3 min
- Moseying over the north side, the PAX completed Derkins and Irkins, 25 each.
- Needing to get back to STARTEX, we moved quickly over the field with each HIM having to yell “DOWN!” at some point – upon hearing “DOWN!” the PAX had to drop on the ground, get up, and keep moving quickly to the other side.
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
All too often, we slip into the old habit of thinking about ourselves way too much. When you notice yourself doing so, don’t be harsh on yourself. Simply turn your attention to your family, your community, and your team members. What do they need, how can you support them, and how do you need to spend your time to provide what they need?