Sounds miserable. When do we start?
Neverland(ia) ; 23 and fareeeeezing
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:
SSH x 25 IC
SSH x 25 IC
Capri Lap around paved trail
THA THANG: OYO
- PAX line up side by side facing East end of parking lot
- PAX perform 2 exercises: ex (SQUAT and MERKIN)
- PAX would do SQUAT x 1 then MERKIN x 1, then 2 x 2,…ascending all the way up to 5 x 5
- BEAR CRAWL 50 ish yards
- RUN 50 ish more yards to end of parking lot
- SSH x 12
- RUN BACKWARDS 50 yards
- CRAWL BEAR 50 yards back to West end of parking lot
- REPEAT 2 exercises, 5 x 5, 4 x 4, descending all the way down to 1 x 1
- All In then PAX mosey down the length of parking lot (95.4689345ish yards) forwards and then backwards on way back x 1 as a group
*Same as above except: BOBBY HURLEY and BURPEE
*Step 10. PAX mosey down and back (forwards/backwards) x 2 as a group
*This round: MTN CLIMBER (2:1) and CAROLINA DRY DOCK
*Step 10. PAX mosey down and back (forwards/backwards) x 3 as a group
FLUTTER KIX x 50 IC (tempo)
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
4; Zima (Rucking Wounded), Peeping Tom, Ice Cube and O Positive (YHC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST:
Sometimes men have a tendency to go full bore into a project, hobby, relationship, etc and fall out of balance with other areas of our lives. Take running for example. Running a lot but lose focus on proper replenishment of electrolytes can lead to bigger health issues if not addressed. Focus too much on work but at the expense of family? Too much fitness but not making room for Faith development? Can you relate?
I know I can.
3 Ruckers converged with 1 non-Rucker (YHC) for a frigid beat down of arctic proportion. We did work. Together. No man left behind. No man left where we found him.