Smoked Shoulders & Broken Blocks
46 degrees & soggy. Thankfully, there was no rain.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Motivators, down from 6
- 15 tempo squats
- 10 tempo merkins
- 15 Imperial Walkers
- Bat Wings (I mistakenly called these Eagle Wings, but there were no bricks involved)
5 rounds of the following circuit with a different mode of transportation (about 30 yards out & 30 yards back) in between.
- 10 CMU Thrusters
- 15 CMU Swings
- 21 Block Curls
Modes of transportation:
- Rifle Carry out & back
- CMU Lunge Walk out & Rifle Carry back
- Bears with Blocks out & Rifle Carry back (this is where Mohawk’s block shattered)
Moved to the grass for the next two to spare our blocks.
- Murder Bunnies out & Rifle Carry back
- Blockie Block Toss out & Rifle Carry back
Completed two route 66s:
- 20 Hello Dollies
- 13 or so LBCs before time ran out
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
9 PAX: Hitch, Beef Log, Mohawk, Eagle, Fugitive AOQ, Croissant, Matilda Jane, Honey Boo Boo, Oneder QIC
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Be nice to people. There is enough darkness in this world. Be a light to all those you encounter.
I liked this workout a lot. There wasn’t any real opportunity during the first 25 minutes or so to put the block down. This was one where you immediately felt it afterwards. I had intended to do all of this in the grass but there was about 2 inches of standing water. It made for some soggy rounds on the last two. We has some good fellowship at Crave. It was good to get to know Beef Log a little better. Happy to see Hitch making his way out to Neverland.