Simple Work for the Working Class
57ish degrees. Nevertheless, YHC was cold. Maybe cause of the 12MPH wind. Kept muh hoodie on. Regretted it later.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:
Same ole, same ole.
- 20 SSH IC
- 20 squats IC
- YHC’s most favoritest stretch
- Mosey over to the picnic pavilion
AIKEN LEGS: No rest in between the following
- 20 Box Jumps OYO
- 20 Tempo Squats IC
- 20 Lunges IC
- 20 Smurfjacks IC
Mosey to the tennis courts
- 5 reps followed by a lap around the courts incorporating running, side shuffling, and back pedaling.
- 10 reps and another lap
- 10 final reps for a total of 25
Mosey to the back road dotted with light poles.
11’s On a String:
- start at 1st lightwith 10 Mike Tysons/1 2ct American hammer.
- Stop at each subsequent light reversing the pyramids.
Route 66 in the opposite direction using Merkins.
Mosey back to STARTEX.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
4 PAX: Birds-R-Real, Dawson, O’Reilly, Soulja Boy
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
I really don’t even remember what I talked about. It probably wasn’t good.
Birds almost splashed. Missed opportunities…
Insert information about upcoming events, 2nd or 3rd F opportunities, and any other announcements.