Scout’s Run / The Gambler
The Scene: sweet spot…brisk 40 degrees. My favorite conditions.
Welcome & disclaimer
- SSH x30
- Daisy Pickers x10
- Imperial Walkers x10
- Hillbillies x10
- Polka Stretch x10
- Arm Circles x20
- Stretch before we leave the parking lot area.
- Scout’s Run (Pax in front sprints 15-20 yards and then goes to back of the line) to the parking lot by the ramp.
- Split into two groups, 1 group scout runs up the ramp and back down while other group does AMRAP Dive Bombers. Flapjack
- Scout’s Run to the Skateboard Park
- 7’s (7 reps of everything, then 6, …. then 1
- Crab legs (or kicks or whatever they are) 2 is 1
- O’s (Make an O with legs hanging over the edge of the pool)
- Box Jumps (or step-ups as modifier)
- Scout’s Run back to STARTEX
- LBC’s x20
- March of the Penguins x10?
- Captain Thor (1 BBSU:4 American Hammers) up to 5 and back down.
- Ring of Fire (Hold plank and do Merkins sequentially) up to 4
- (Mistakenly recovered, still had 1 minute left)
- LBC’s OYO-AMRAP until 6:15am.
COT: Scout’s Run was symbolic. When you’re out front, sprint a ways then next man up! YHC is stepping aside as Spirit Stick (a true HIM) is stepping into the 2ndF Q Role. F3 is led in a rotating fashion across all roles! Tentpole roles are hoping to rotate out at some point in 2021 as should AOQ roles. Step up & when it’s time. Step aside!
You’ve got to know when to hold ’em
Know when to fold ’em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
Moleskin: We didn’t actually sing Kenny Rogers (RIP). But we should have.