Saturdays for the Boys
THE SCENE: Coldish start in the 40s, finish in sunny high 40s
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER welcomed & disclaimed
- SSH x50
- Daisy Pickers x19
- Mummy Kicks x19
- Imperial Walkers x19
- Polka stretch x19
- Mosey 1 lap
We started out with doing 12 rounds of 5 burpees every 30 seconds (60 burpees)
- INDIAN RUN – From there we moved by way of Indian Run up hill (Great View Drive), took a left and finished at the Visitor’s Center
- 11s – In front of the Visitor’s Center, we started with 10 BigBoySitUps and ran 50 yards for 1 Bobby Hurley, then back for 9 BBSUs and down for 2 Bobby Hurleys…finished with 1 BBSU & 10 Bobby Hurleys
- Post-11s – Mosey down paved pathway to the theater to finish out our Burpee Downpainment. We did 8 more rounds of 5 burpees every 30 seconds (well we did 10 in 60 seconds to finish out 91-100).
- Moseyed to the Kitchen (RIP) Benches for 10 Derkins, 10 Dips, 10 Erkins.
- Pops said, “Thanks sir, can I have another?” so then we rinsed and repeated for 10 more of each.
- Moseyed back to STARTEX for MARY
- LOLs – Each side x15 for “Ls;” for “Os” we did clockwise x8, counter clockwise x8
- LBCs x19
- Gas Pumpers x19
- Dying Cockroach x19
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
22 PAX (2 Starkville FNGs – BabyBop & Clueless)
The Pre-Ruck had 1 FNG -> Blue
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
PAX read on Q Source about Disruption and admitted this was a growth area in his work. Needs to rely on others and receive disruption without being bothered.
YHC appreciated the turnout amidst other options like 3AM Ruck Sim and the 4AM Star Course Ruck Training. Great mumblechatter and turnout by midtowners/inner-loopers (TCLAPS to Park Bench and Lodge!). The event was highlighted by 5 completers of Club 345: One and Done, Jailbait, Pops, Lipton, and O Positive.