Sandlot box jumps
THE SCENE: sandlot. Below freezing. Squishy four eyes after 3 months of very few workouts.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
We are not professionals, you exercise at your own risk, you are responsible for your own well being, anything I say out here is merely a suggestion.
SSH, Daisy Picker, Imperial Walker, Squats, Merkins, Arm circles (10 front 10 back).
All together: stretch legs.
- Mosey to skatepark, find a box jump apparatus.
- Super 21’s: box jumps and calf raises. Total 220 each. Modify to squat jumps, or to squats.
- Count: 1 calf raise, 1 box jump. 2 calf raises, 2 box jumps. etc.
- After each “number” of both exercises, do either 10 merkins or 10 sit-ups.
Mosey back to startex parking lot. (Chiochetti was our “timer,” he finished first)
- Alternate Dry Dock merkins and flutter kicks til time.
20 baby crunches, 10 Gas Pumps. 2 rounds…time’s up.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
Chiochetti, Dumplin, Sparky, FNG (Scarn), Mothballs, Four Eyes
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Cast a vision that is great enough for people to agree that they are able to set aside petty differences and work toward that goal. Psalm 87, all nations gathered to worship in Zion. Cultural bridge builders expressing the mystery of the gospel. The church does this by putting aside differences and worshipping God together, and F3 does it by working together to support male community leadership.
MOLESKIN: The workout felt terrible, but it’s great to be back in the gloom. The bright moon was a highlight today, and FNG Scarn worked his tail off in the cold and we hope he’ll be back soon. Props to Chiochetti for the name suggestion.