Ruined by TP
THE SCENE: Other than the sights and sounds of the Mighty Mississippi, it has to be one of the best AOs in town to get a nice refreshing breeze.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:Welcomed & Disclaimed
SSH IC x 30
Daisy Pickers IC x 20
Imperial Walkers IC x 20
Windmills IC x 20
Fwd Baby Arm Circles IC x 8, Make it bigger x 8;
Rvrs Baby Arm Circles IC x 8, Make it bigger x 8.
Started out by showing an idea picked up by posting in Columbus, Ohio w/ a tweak: In the parking lot, PAX had 30 Seconds to achieve 5 Burpees OYO x 12 (faster you finish, the more rest you get; which was typically 15-16 seconds for YHC)
- Moseyed to steps, took right down the path along the bluff to the top of the stairs. Planked til all in; then w/ everybody back -> shoulder taps IC x 20
- Mosey down steps chatting w/ a neighbor, ideally someone you don’t know well w/ two questions – ending at base of Beale Street Landing.
- 1.) Scale of 1-10: How much do you love burpees?
- 2.) What refueled you over the labor day weekend?
- Facing southward the whole time for a round of 1 Big Boy Sit Up, backpedal two lightposts, 10 Squats, run downhill to do 2 BBSU, backpedal up for 9 squats, so on and so forth….finish w/ 10 BBSU-backpedal-1 squat.
- PAX joined in to finish with others who were still going. Everyone finished at top of hill planking until all in.
- Bear Crawled down to the first light post.
- Moseyed to base of the bluff
- Had time for 2 Bluff Sprints before moseying back to Startex
Didn’t really have time for her; but PAX did flutter kicks & gas pumps (IC x 20) waiting on the six at top of stairs near Startex.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
16 (1 FNG – TLC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
YHC told guys to buy into the brotherhood of F3; spoke to the mission of f3 being to bring guys together to not only do tough things together like we experience in the workouts, but to sharpen one another and be there for others amidst job loss & family loss and the dealings of life we all have.
Really wish we had more time left for more hill sprints. YHC may have not been asked to Q again had we more time.
9/15 -> Betty Isom House Cleanout in South Memphis w/ Chiochetti, Four Eyes, Teacher’s Pet.