Ruin’d Musical Doracides
Perfect Gloom 58F, and clear. There was a large work truck when first pulling into the lot, thought maybe today was the day we may have to explain ourselves, but no. They were there cleaning construction porta-John. Another time…. planting flag, let’s go!
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Done and Done again
- SSH IC x30
- Daisy Pickers IC x10
- Imperial walkers IC x15
- Inch Worm Merkins OYO x5
Mosey down to the river walk for Musical Doracides. Partner up. P1 is performing an exercise while P2 is sprinting 10yards performing a burpee, then back, sprint 20yards 2 burpees & sprint back, sprint 30yards 3 burpees & sprint back. Switch, exercises where performed the length of a song (switching back and forth between partners).
- Star Jumps -song All Star by Smash Mouth
- Squats -song Eye of the Tiger from Rocky
- Freddy Mercury -song Bicycle Race by Queen
- People’s chair (Air wall sits) -song Sittin’ on the dock of the bay by Otis Redding
- Monkey Humpers -song Monkey Wrench by Foo Fighters
- Star Jumps -song Counting Stars by OneRepublic
- Squats -song Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes
- Freddie Mercury -song Under Pressure by David Bowie and Queen
- People’s chair (Air Wall Sits) -song One Headlight by The WALLflowers. Ended up planking the last 75seconds
AYG up the Ruins bluff stairs; American hammers till all in. Finished last minute doing LBCs IC got to 27.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
4 Pax False Alarm, Sparkles, Murtaugh, Dawson (QIC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Went through the F3 mission statement and core principles. F3 has done a bunch for me, thankful for the group out here this morning.
- YHC really enjoyed this beatdown.
- YHC liked incorporating the music, thought it would increase mumblechatter instead of having to count reps. It did for the first rounds, later rounds mumblechatter quieted down, YHC assumes the pax started to hate it/me -totally agree there.
- It was fun racing Murtaugh, glad to meet False Alarm!
I think there is a semi-convergence on Monday TBD.