Q1 2021 VAPE – Double our impact
This mission is unchanged. F3 exists to plant grow and serve small men’s workouts for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Vision – Double our impact
Articulation – Sad Clown Syndrome continues to plague our nation and our city.
Planning – opportunities abound to accelerate the mission of F3:
- Q more frequently (or for the select few, Q less frequently – you know who you are)
- Take on an AOQ role
- Train up an AOQ to take your role
- help organize a 1st/2nd/3rd F event
- 2.0 Q
- lead new workout formats – yoga, cycling, swimming?, ________
- plant new AOs
- Add more workout days at existing AOs
- plant F3 in nearby regions
Execution – “Doubling our impact” can be measured subjectively and objectively. The first step is taking action
2020 by the numbers:
* 1641 workouts
* 12,962 PAX attended
* 431 different PAX posted
* 194 FNGs
Currently: 39 workouts/week across 20 AOs
1st F opportunities to lead – reach out to Hobo to get involved
- Planning CSAUP events across the city
- Hosting quarterly fitness challenges
2nd F opportunities to lead – reach out to Teacher’s Pet to get involved
- PLC – it seems normal in Memphis but is actually rare nationwide. It makes a HUGE difference.
- Reach out to a PAX you haven’t seen lately. It could be just what they needed
- Take on 2nd F Q
3rd F opportunities to lead – reach out to Cheezesteak to get involved
- Pre-work is a great opportunity to ask “How are your Fs?”
- Join/Start a shieldlock
- Labor intensive events
F3 gets stronger when leadership roles rotate. By the end of 2021, I want every role in F3 Memphis to be lead by a new man. Step up or train the next man up and get out of his way!