Preblast for the Week of June 20th
What we did last week:
M: 60, T: 56, W: 68, Th: 56, F: 48, Weekend: 54 = 342 Total Posts!
10 FNGs (Welcome!): Napa, Ricola, Cheney, Myagi, Girl Scout, Smashmouth, Huffy, Chisel, Footloose & O’ShagHennessy
Club 345: T-claps to Rainbow Warrior and his 2.0, Choir Boy, for posting everyday last week and twice on Saturday!
This was a great week to be part of F3 Memphis! The Germantown POD hosted a Dad Late Ruck on Thursday, the North Kingdom PAX came together for Family Night at Average Joe’s on Friday, and a well-attended Dad & 2.0 Workout took place at the Lair on Saturday!
Hit the :party-parrot: emoji if you read this
Highlights for this week:
Summer of the King Challenge #1: “Rise of the Tomb Raider” continues!
Between June 12th and June 26th, complete the following 3S2T challenges (courtesy of our current Top Q, Tomb Raider) on your own, with a group of PAX, or incorporate into your Q:
- Speed Challenge — 200m three team relays
- Stamina Challenge — 10 mile run or ruck (one or the other, non-stop)
- Strength Challenge — 200 blockies/baggies (non-consecutively or consecutively)
- Toughness (physical) — Bearcrawl/crabwalk 1 mile consecutively AND/OR do the “Shawn” Hero WOD
- Toughness (mental) — Put the phone up each time you are with your family or friends. Pick it back up only after kids are in bed, you are relatively alone, and you get 30 minutes before fartsacking. Talk to a real person. Read a book.
For complete descriptions and to enter your Challenge #1 results use this link: https://forms.gle/fr7DgW8VmdrYVDRz
Beer Float’s VQ scheduled at #ao-reaper on Thursday
Mark Your Calendar/Upcoming Events:
Special Fourth of July Convergence (will actually be held on July 2) at#ao-mothership from 6:00-7:00am. The beatdown will be a team based competition, so please HC on the Google Docs sheet using the link below to help with planning and to be assigned to a team:
Hit the :google: emoji if you read this
The Warden workout will be held July 15 at #ao-8track
1ST F – Fitness
Summer of the King From Q-Source: The King https://f3nation.com/king-q1-3/
Turkey Leg (1st F Mane) will be pushing out challenges over the course of the summer with help from special guests (aka Top Qs) targeted specifically towards 3S2T: Speed, Strength, Stamina, Toughness (physical) and Toughness (mental). The goal of the King is to constantly increase 3S2T. These are the aspects of a HIM’s physical kingdom that enable him to do the things he must do to be a Leader. The Top Q is selected by PAX Vote (could be creativity, COT, tough workout, anything goes). The Top Q then picks the following:
- Time period (at least one week, could be up to two weeks)
- Exercises/thangs that PAX can do on their own or that Qs can incorporate into their Qs with the 3S2T categories (referenced above) so there will be at least 5 suggestions
T-claps to Tomb Raider for being selected the inaugural Top Q. This HIM has a reputation for consistently creating and delivering tough workouts for F3 Memphis PAX
AO and Q Passport Challenge started over for the new year! Post to all 25 F3 Memphis AOs to receive the AO Passport Patch. Step Up and Q all 25 F3 Memphis AOs to receive the Q Passport Patch!
Have a Favorite Q? Or wanting to avoid a specific Q? Checkout who’s Qing the next 2 weeks right HERE!
Find the workout location nearest to you right HERE
2ND F – Fellowship
Checkout #2F-lunches if you want to grab lunch with your bros!
Checkout out Events Calendar for more 2nd F.
3RD F – Faith
If you want to post something in next week’s preblast, let me know by Saturday.