Preblast for the Week of August 14th
Highlights for This Week:
Check out this week’s highlights:
- Celebrate F3 Memphis’ 6th Anniversary at AO-Mothership on August 19th. All AOs will converge for a beatdown that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser. Don’t forget to bring your donation for World Relief.
- F3 Memphis continues to grow our support for World Relief and there are ample opportunities to volunteer and serve the refugees that are putting down roots in Memphis. The next Volunteer Orientation is August 22nd. Hit that :HC: and signup!
- Your F3 Memphis Nantan, Turkey Leg (Jacob Schatz), has laid out a challenge for the convergence this week:
- Invite someone new. Reach out to your fellow PAX and recruit those Kotters. Let’s hit :100:!!!
- Post a video this week:
- How long you’ve been doing F3?
- What brings you back or what you like about F3?
- Make plans to join Costanza (Hudson Peden) at AO-Lair on Tuesday (August 15th) as he leads celebrates his F3 Anniversary by taking Q and leading PAX to what’s sure to be a pain inducing beatdown.
The Week in Review:
M: 70, T: 63, W: 54, Th: 3, F: 62, Weekend: 45 = 315 Total Posts!
4 FNGs (Welcome!): This week, we had 4 FNGs join our ranks. T-Claps for these HIMs joining us and be sure to encourage them to continue posting. Welcome to the F3 community Huggies, Caboose, MySpace, & Fancy Feast!!!
2 Kotters (Welcome Back!): This week two Kotters joined us for a beatdown. Please reach out and encourage this HIMs to continue their F3 Journey. Welcome back Eagle (Flip Barker) & Mohawk (Austen Barker)!
Club 345 Streak:
3 This week was a challenge due to thunderstorms closing most of the AOs on Thursday. It’s time to get the Club 345 streak active again.
From the Desk of our Nantan, Turkey Leg:
Check out this list of upcoming events this summer
1st F: Fitness
AO and Q Passport Challenge started over in the new year! Post to all 25 F3 Memphis AOs to earn the AO Passport Patch. Step Up and Q at all 25 of the F3 Memphis AOs to earn the Q Passport Patch!
From the Desk of our 1stF Q, Average Joe:
August 19th: Convergence at AO Mothership for F3 Memphis’ 6th anniversary
1st F Magnet Flag Challenge: Checking in at the halfway point for the month of August we find AO-Neverland with a narrow lead over AO-Morg. Great job to all of the PAX recruiting FNGs and Kotters. Hit that :f3: emoji if you read this!
August Challenge: Grab an IPC of old and Q it and your local AO in preparation for September
3rd F: Faith
From the Desk of our 3rdF Q, Psalty:
See a PAX making an impact in his community? DM Psalty (Andrew Woods) with your nomination for the next monthly HIM Highlight.
F3 Memphis Book Club
F3 Memphis PAX recently began reading/discussing a new book, The Second Mountain, on Fridays at AO-Bermuda-Triangle. Workout takes place from 5:30-5:50AM with the book discussion following from 5:50-6:15AM. Come join in the discussion and get better!
Q Source Weekly Weinke
Lead Right is about exhibiting the behaviors of an Effective AND Virtuous Leader
An Effective Leaders is not good or bad, but they are able to create and articulate a vision to persuade others.
A Virtuous Leaders also exhibits moral excellence (candor, commitment, consistency, contentment, courage).
Link to further reading: https://f3nation.com/q/lead-right/