PREBLAST for the Week of 11/13/2017
Gentlemen, you’ve got 6 opportunities to get better this week. Hard commit now, and set your gear out the night before.
Weekly Shout-Out – We’re all tempted to live for ourselves and our own pleasure, but the High Impact Man is dedicated to serving others. Find a brother this week who will lock shields with you and keep you accountable to whatever goals you’ve set for yourself. If you really want to become a more patient father, quit porn, or stop wasting time at work, you need brothers who will support you and call your failures what they are. Dredd (F3 co-founder) recently wrote about accountability on the nation site. He says you need to define a standard, find an enforcer, and establish consequences. Check out the whole article here: http://f3nation.com/2017/05/07/accountability-q2-5/
Nine of our brothers are heading to Chattanooga Friday to participate in GrowRuck 05 – an F3 GrowSchool combined with a GORUCK Tough challenge. We’ll be stepping off for the ruck challenge at 1800 Saturday, and will spend the following 10-12 hours embracing the suck together. Pray for us.
Here’s this week’s schedule. SYITG
– Bootcamp Workout, The Bermuda Triangle (McWherter Senior Center), 5:30-6:15 am – Tiny on Q (VQ)
– Bootcamp Workout, The Levee (Houston Levee Skate Park), 5:30-6:15 am – Q TBD
– Bootcamp Workout, The Old Forest (Overton Park), 5:30-6:15 am – Oz on Q (farewell party for Oz, who is moving to sunny California)
– Wild Card Workout (Cardio focus), The Levee (Houston Levee Skate Park), 5:30-6:15 am – Escobar on Q
– Running Workout, The Barracks (Parking lot at Zach H Curlin & DeSoto), 5:30-6:15 am – Crayfish on Q
– Ruck Workout, The Mothership (South Patriot Lake Parking Lot), 5:30-6:30 am – SelfQ
– Bootcamp Workout, The Mothership (South Patriot Lake Parking Lot), 7:00-8:00 am – Billy Blanks and Mama’s Boy co-Q
– Coffeeteria, Panera Bread @ Trinity Commons, 8:00-9:00 am