PREBLAST for the Week of 11/27/2017
Six chances to get better this week. Commit now. Drink your water. Set out your gear.
Weekly Shout-Out – F3’s ultimate goal is to invigorate male community leadership. One of the best ways you can grow in confidence as a leader is to start Q-ing workouts. Our success is dependent upon High Impact Men stepping up to plan and lead these workouts each day. If you’ve been posting for more than a few weeks, you should be asking to Q. Gus put together a handy dandy guide called Q-101, and the Exercise Database is a great source for ideas. Talk to your AO Q this week and they’ll get you on the schedule.
Here’s this week’s schedule. SYITG
– Bootcamp Workout, The Bermuda Triangle (McWherter Senior Center), 5:30-6:15 am – Soybean on Q
– Bootcamp Workout, The Bermuda Triangle (McWherter Senior Center), 5:30-6:15 am – Bruce on Q
– Lunch with East Memphis Millennials, Whole Foods on Poplar Avenue, 11:30 am-1:00 pm – bring your own or just charge it!
– Wild Card Workout (Cardio focus), The Levee (Houston Levee Skate Park), 5:30-6:15 am – Woody on Q
– Running Workout, The Barracks (Parking lot at Zach H Curlin & DeSoto), 5:30-6:15 am – Bookworm on Q
– Ruck Workout, The Mothership (South Patriot Lake Parking Lot), 5:30-6:30 am – Heavyweight on Q
– Bootcamp Workout, The Mothership (South Patriot Lake Parking Lot), 7:00-8:00 am – Granola on Q
– Coffeeteria, Panera Bread @ Trinity Commons, 8:00-9:00 am