Preblast for the Week of 1/1/2018
Welcome to 2018! She’s been cold and mean so far. Our New Year’s Day Convergence this morning featured beard ice and snotsickles. It’s very likely that you invited Sad Clowns who didn’t come because of the cold. Don’t give up on those guys! ALWAYS BE HEAD-LOCKING
You’ve got five more chances this week to get some work in. Make the Hard Commit now, and set your gear out the night before. If you’re making decisions when your alarm goes off, you’re doing it wrong.
New AOs in 2018: We’re launching two new AOs NEXT WEEK – Freeman Park in Bartlett (Mon/Thur) and weekdays at Shelby Farms (Tue/Fri). Check back Sunday for the schedule, and pass the word to your suburban friends!
Here’s this week’s schedule. SYITG
– Bootcamp Workout, The Bermuda Triangle (McWherter Senior Center), 5:30-6:15 am – Lipton on Q (VQ)
– Bootcamp Workout, The Bermuda Triangle (McWherter Senior Center), 5:30-6:15 am – Soybean on Q
– Bootcamp Workout, The Lair (Peterson Lake Nature Center), 5:30-6:15 am – Gus on Q
– 2nd F Lunch with East Memphis Millennials, Whole Foods on Poplar Avenue, 11:30 am-1:00 pm – bring your own or just charge it!
– Wild Card Workout (Cardio focus), The Levee (Houston Levee Skate Park), 5:30-6:15 am – Lazarus on Q
– Running Workout, The Barracks (Parking lot at Zach H Curlin & DeSoto), 5:30-6:15 am – Anklet on Q
– Ruck Workout, The Mothership (Shelby Farms – FedEx Event Center Lot), 5:30-6:30 am – Heavyweight on Q
– Bootcamp Workout, The Mothership (Shelby Farms – FedEx Event Center Lot), 7:00-8:00 am – Bruce on Q
– 2nd F Coffeeteria, Panera Bread @ Trinity Commons, 8:00-9:00 am