On Friday, October 12, 2018, the PAX will assemble at the home of Rock (Jesse Carpenter), located at 2855 Sinai Drive in Mason, Tennessee. Shorties of all ages are welcome. Wives are not welcome.
FRIDAY, 12 October
1700-1800 – Arrival and tent set-up
1815-2000 – Supper and bonfire
2000ish – Move to camp site
SATURDAY, 13 October
0800-0830 – Workout with Shorties
0900ish – Breakfast
- The camp site is located about 250 yards from where we’ll eat supper and enjoy the bonfire (near Rock’s house).
- We’ll have a smaller campfire pit to enjoy at the camp site.
- Portajohns will be available at the camp site for Elvises and people who can’t pee in the woodline.
- The forecast shows chilly temperatures overnight. Bring warm clothing for you and the kids!
- Hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, condiments, s’mores ingredients, and water will be provided for supper on Friday night. If you want other food or drink, bring it!
- Eggs, sausage, biscuits, oranges, coffee, Sunny D, and water will be provided for breakfast on Saturday morning. If you want other food or drink, bring it!
- Suggested donation for each family is $10. If you can’t swing it, don’t sweat it. If you want to give more, feel free.
Head east on I-40.
Keep going east on I-40.
Take Exit 35, then turn left.
Immediately after you pass over the interstate, turn right onto Poindexter Road.
Follow Poindexter around a big S-curve and then on a long, straight section until it dead ends into Sinai Drive.
Turn right onto Sinai Drive.
Turn right into the gravel drive.
If you get lost, call Gus at 901-634-0148. If Gus doesn’t answer, call Rock’s house at 901-594-5329.