Preblast & COVID-19 Status for the week of 5/4/2020
Shelby County is scheduled to enter Phase 1 of the re-opening plan tomorrow, 5/4/2020. You can read more about Phase 1 info here.
AO Status as of 5/3/20
* indicates AOs with substitute AOQs
Open AOs: 8 Track, Arcadia*, Armory, Barracks*, Berm, Blazing Saddle, Blue Collar, Green Mile, Lair, Levee*, Morg, Ruins, Sandlot
Closed AOs: Annex, Bullseye, Mothership, Neverland, Old Forest
We’re asking that all workouts adhere to these guidelines:
• Stay home if you are sick, medically vulnerable, or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
• All groups must be 10 PAX or less. Be prepared to break into smaller groups. Q’s should be prepared to hand a written workout to one or two others. Groups should have considerable distance between them (opposite ends of a park) and should remain separated throughout the workout and COT.
• Maintain a social distance of six feet or more between yourself and others. This means no arms-locked COT and no partner exercises.
• Follow any and all local guidance regarding park use. Some park amenities are still closed.
• Practice good personal hygiene.
• Consider wearing a mask.
• Be considerate of other park visitors
SEE YOU IN THE GLOOM!
King of the Bluff Returns !!
We will be competing Monday and Tuesday this week for bragging rights between the Inner-loopers vs the Outer-loopers. If you attend an open AO that will count for the appropriate score. Otherwise do an exercise at home and post a selfie in Slack declaring which side of the loop that exercise is supporting. Will the Inner-loopers take it? Will the Outer-loopers gain back-back titles?
May Fitness Challenge
Old Man Hitch (Monday, Wednesday AOQ at the Barracks) is challenging you to get better! Once a week for 5 weeks you complete 1 of the 3 options for time. Insert your time HERE! See how much you can improve in the month of May!
Virtual 2F/3F Opportunities:
Join us on Zoom on Mondays and Fridays at noon for COT time and a Q Source call on Wednesdays at noon.