Pre-Pre-Selection at the Mothership
- Mothership; upper 50’s; sublime
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:
- SSH x 21 IC
- SSH x 21 IC…HOWEVA…1-5 (audible) then 6-21 (radio silent)…FAIL=PENALTY BURPEES x 10 OYO
- SSH x 21 IC…ANOTHER FAIL=MORE BURPEES
- SSH x 21 IC…SUCCEESS=PENALTY BURPEES AVOIDED
- Follow me…
- Mosey to grassy area where large tree is near rest rooms
- BEAR CRAWL counter-clockwise x 1 rotation around tree then HAND-RELEASE MERKINS x 21 OYO…hold PLANK upon completion
- CRAWL BEAR clockwise x 1 rotation…H-RM x 21…
- BEAR CRAWL clockwise…same…H-RM x 21…
- CRAWL BEAR counter-clockwise…samesies…H-RM x 21.
- Follow me…
- H-R Milez with 4 stops about every .50 mile:
- H-RBURPEES x 21 @ Pebble Beach (.50 mile)
- Same @ (1.00 mile mark)
- H-RBODYBAGBUILDERS x 21 @ Grassy Knoll (1.50 miles in)…CRAWL BEAR to top of knoll
- H-RBODYBAGBUILDERS x 21 @ Hill from Hell (2.0ish miles in)…CRAWL BEAR back to top of hill to upper deck where shovel flag patiently waited for the PAX to emerge from the gloom
- Maybe next time.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
- 9; Wonka (Willy Loman), Carver, Paper Cut, Hobo, Chef, Evan Almighty, Choker, Tremor, and O Positive (YHC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
- Make Your Bed.
Just finished this book, MAKE YOUR BED. A must-read. Timeless lesson that the 1 thing we ALL should do is make up our bed first thing to ensure we start our days off with a success. I have been adhering to this lesson for many years and suggest you should consider doing the same if you don’t already.
- No man left behind. Ever. Today was a beast of a work-out. There were no clipboard Q’s. Each PAX crushed 168 HAND-RELEASE MERKINS for the Nov challenge. Hobo took a dip in Hyde Lake. On purpose. He regretted it. We regretted it for him. Note to self: don’t swallow lake water. Lessons learned as Hobo prepares for Pre-Selection.
- Holiday schedule and more can be enjoyed by reading the Pre-blast.