Pre-blast for the (partial) Week of 1/2/19
Highlights for the week: Happy Ding Dong New Year! The inaugural Equinox Challenge is LIVE – see below for more details. Buy your Tigers tickets and sign up for Whetstone!
Starting today, the inaugural F3 Memphis *EQUINOX CHALLENGE* is in effect. There will be multiple tasks to complete over the course of the next twelve weeks. You can’t do it all at once, and you won’t be able to do it all on your own.
Read more here: http://f3memphis.com/f3-memphis-inaugural-equinox-challenge
Speaker is starting a weekly Sunday run at the Wolf River Greenway near Baptist East. Four miles, no-man-left-behind pace, 6:30 am.
Tiger Basketball, 1/27:
Men, we have a great 2ndF opportunity scheduled for Sunday, January 27, 2019. The Memphis Tigers bouncyhoops team will be playing UCF at FedExForum. The Tigers have reserved the finest nosebleed seats available for F3 Memphis at only $5 per seat. You won’t want to miss the opportunity to see Penny Hardaway coach a bunch of guys that he can’t wait to replace! There are only about 50 seats available, so don’t dilly dally!
Enter promo code `IMGUCF` at the following link to access our discounted tickets in Section 222: https://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=BKHOME&linkID=memphis&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=
PAX who have signed up so far are being paired and some have started meeting. Get signed up! Whetstone is the vertical relationship between men. Each whetstone relationship is made up of two men – a blade and a stone – where the blade’s life is sharpened against the experience of and input from the stone. Read more about it and how you can get involved here. If you want to participate as a blade or a stone, fill out this form.
Weekly Bible Study:
Session 6 in the Gospel of Mark is this Wednesday. You do not need to prepare anything ahead of time, but it would help to read the passage ahead of time. Full details here. We’ll meet Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 AM at the Einstein’s in East Memphis. This week’s passage is Mark 10:1-52. If you want to start a study in another part of town, let us know!
Weekly Q Source Lunch:
This week’s topic: Disruption
O Positive is leading a weekly discussion on the Q Source over lunch at Whole Foods (5014 Poplar). Read the article ahead of time, and come join in the discussion. Bring your own lunch or build an expensive salad – the choice is yours!
Here’s the schedule. SYITG
– Bootcamp Workout, The Levee (Houston Levee Skate Park), 5:30-6:15 am – Billy Blanks on Q
– Bootcamp Workout, The Old Forest (Overton Park), 5:30-6:15 am – Nature Boy on Q
– Ruck Workout, The Barracks (Parking lot at Zach H Curlin & DeSoto), 5:15-6:15 am – Soybean on Q
– Bootcamp Workout, The Bermuda Triangle (McWherter Senior Center), 5:30-6:15 am – Laetner on Q
– Bootcamp Workout, The Morg (WJ Freeman Park), 5:30-6:15 am – Tiger Lilly on Q
– Bible Study – Mark, Einstein’s in East Memphis, 6:30-7:30 am
– Bootcamp Workout, Bingo Hall (Gaisman Park), 5:30-6:15 am – TBD on Q
– Bootcamp Workout, Blazing Saddle (Pickering Center), Germantown, 5:30-6:15 am – O Positive on Q
– Bootcamp Workout, The Ruins (Spaghetti Warehouse), 5:30-6:15 am – Sir Mix-a-Lot on Q
– Bootcamp Workout, The Cockpit (Aycock Park, Millington), 5:30-6:15 am – Choker on Q
– Bootcamp Workout, The Bermuda Triangle (McWherter Senior Center), 5:30-6:15 am – Lipton on Q
– Bootcamp Workout, The Lair (Peterson Lake Nature Center), 5:30-6:15 am – Bombay on Q
– Bootcamp Workout, The Annex (Bert Ferguson Park), 5:30-6:15 am – Grimace on Q
– Bootcamp Workout, Neverland, Arlington (Playground of Dreams), 5:30-6:15 am – TBD on Q
– Wildcard Workout, The Levee (Houston Levee Skate Park), 5:30-6:15 am – Snowman on Q
– Workout, The Barracks (Parking lot at Zach H Curlin & DeSoto), 5:30-6:15 am – TBD on Q
– Bootcamp Workout, The Morg (WJ Freeman Park), 5:30-6:15 am – Laettner on Q
– **Q Source Lunch** 11:30 am at Whole Foods 5014 Poplar
– Ruckership, The Mothership (Shelby Farms – FedEx Event Center Lot), 5:30-6:30 am – Daniel Tiger on Q
– Bootcamp Workout, The Mothership (Shelby Farms – FedEx Event Center Lot), 7:00-8:00 am – TBD on Q
– Run, Wolf River Greenway, 4 miles, no-man-left-behind pace – 6:30 am – Speaker on Q