Pearls at the Lake
Gorgeous weather at Shelby Farms. Lots of people out and exercising on this Memorial Day weekend.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- 25 SSH IC
- Bat Wings (20 IC) — forward arm circles/ reverse arm circles/seal claps/overhead claps
- 20 Tempo Squats
- Moseyed around Hyde Lake (2.2 miles) and had various stops.
- 15 Merkins IC
- [20 Box Jumps + 30 second hand stand] x 3
- 15 Dips IC + 10 Dips IC
- Bear Crawl across bridge
- 15 Shoulder taps IC
- 15 Tempo Merkin IC
- 10 Merkin fast
- 40 Flutter Kicks IC
- Bataan Death March (Indian Run + 5 burpees)
- Lunge walk – 50 yards
- 10 Derkins with shoulder taps IC
- 10 Irkins with should taps IC
- Captain Thor from 1:4 to 10:40
- Reverse crab walk 2:00 uphill
Did it as part of the BC.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
2 PAX: Orange Julius and Hobo
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
There is plenty of negativity in the world and I believe it is the responsibility of the HIM to never complain and to constantly encourage. I was encouraged today by OJs lack of complaining about whatever we did. He didn’t run his mouth or whine about the exercises. He didn’t talk about his 2.0 in a negative light. While I certainly believe that saying nothing is better than being negative/complaining I also believe that we should do our best to say encouraging/positive things to help bring balance to the force.
Q’ing for 2 is different than Q’ing for 10+. I enjoyed my wide ranging conversation with Dr. Ben Brannick.