THE SCENE: A beautiful 55 degrees at the Berm
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Disclaimer disclaimed real hard
SSH (15), Arm Circles (10 in each direction), Shoulder taps (20), Squats (15), All in cadence
Pax moseyed half way to “berm mountain” and then caterpillar’d the rest of the way there.
Dora 1,2,3,4,5,6 was stated as our plan and was absolutely impossible. (We will try again soon anyway.)
- Partners work together to get to stated numbers of each exercise.
Mode of transportation… Sprint to hill, bear crawl up and down (front roll encouraged) then sprint to sidewalk and repeat on return trip.
- 100 Burpees (Accomplished by all teams)
- 200 Spiderman Planks (Accomplished by all teams)
- 300 Push-ups (Accomplished by all groups)
- 400 Gas Pumps (Accomplished 1/2 ish by all groups)
- 500 Squats (we did 25 before sprinting back to startex
- 600 Overhead Claps (We did 50 upon returning to startex in cadence)
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
Snookie, Flatland, Lipton, Yardsale, Graceland, FNG (Yellow Snow), Little John, Lil’ Nicky
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
2 Corinthians 12 – About God showing His power through our weakness and being willing to admit our weakness and need.
Quote: “Life would be a lot easier as soon as we stop thinking it is supposed to be easy.”
Insert any personal comments, notes, devotion content, etc.
Insert information about upcoming events, 2nd or 3rd F opportunities, and any other announcements.