One-Year Anniversary Co-Q
THE SCENE: perfect to work up a sweat
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
The usuals with a bit of track warm ups
Used five guys to co-Q. Five minutes per Q:
- MOSEY TO BRIDGE – Pop Tart – 10 dips, run up the bridge, 20 merkins, run down the bridge, 10 dips. Rinse & repeat till time.
- Easily Amused – hard stuff. Too painful to remember.
- MOSEY TO PARKING GARAGE -Mirrors – “Cherry Pickers” – run up and down through the entire parking garage jumping and touching every beam
- Upgrade – also too painful to remember
- MOSEY TO TRACK – Toms – confused Indian Run
A few American Hammers to cap the day
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
About 15, no FNGs
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
F3 is a great tool to become a better man!
Here are the instructions/requests I sent out to my co-Qs about this day:
Next Friday is my one-year anniversary doing F3. I’m Qing at the Barracks and would like your help. If you can be present, I’d like each of you to design five minutes of exercise for the PAX.
Four of you have joined F3 since I started (according to my memory) and one of you (TOMS) is my F3 AOQ dad. Each of you have been a big part of my year, and it would mean a lot to me to lean on you guys for this Q, plus I think it could be a great workout.
So here’s how it would work:
5:30-5:35 I lead warm-a-rama
5:35-5:40 mosey to NEW BRIDGE
5:40-5:45 Pop Tart leads
5:45-5:50 Easily Amused leads
5:50-5:55 mosey to PARKING GARAGE
5:55-6:00 Mirrors leads
6:00-6:05 Upgrade leads
6:05-6:10 Mosey to TRACK
6:10-6:15 Toms leads
6:15 I wrap up with COT
Regarding the exercises:
1. Make them challenging
2. Plan them for your assigned area (bridge, parking garage or track)
3. Don’t tell anyone what you’ve got planned. Hopefully, the mystery will make the workout more fun. I we repeat something, so what!
4. Build in reps or distances that allow people to pace themselves wherever they are in their fitness.
Hope this makes sense! Let me know you’re willing to do this next Friday (Nov. 1st). Thanks!
DON’T WAIT 3 WEEKS TO WRITE A BACKBLAST BC YOU’RE MEMORY WILL FAIL YOU!