F3 Memphis – May 22, 2018
AO: Bermuda Triangle “The Berm”
QIC: Snookie (filling in for Notasport)
Conditions: 70 and overcast
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Welcome to F3! Fitness! Fellowship! Faith!
- I am not a professional and am not being paid to lead this exercise.
- You are participating at your own risk, and you are assuming the risk of injury.
- You are responsible for your own well-being; you could get injured.
- You are 18 or older, here voluntarily, and you are not paying to be here.
- Know your limits and do the best you can.
- Modify exercises as needed. Everything we say is a suggestion. Stop exercising if needed at your own discretion.
- Any FNGs? (Assign someone to stay with FNGs)
- Windmills IC x 20
- Imperial Walkers IC x 20
- Hillbillies IC x 20
- Daisy Pickers IC x 20
- Mosey to calisthenic area
- Circuit: 5 pull ups, 10 burpees, 15 merkins, 20 dips. Rinse and repeat for ten minutes
- Squat mile (25 squats before each quarter mile)
- One more circuit of 5 pull ups, 10 burpees, 15 merkins, 20 dips
- Mosey back to starting point
- Dealer’s choice
- Lipton: 25 Box Cutters
- Cowbell: ABCs
- Houdini: 25 Hello Dolly’s
- Speaker: 25 Freddie Mercury’s
- Snookie: 20 American Hammers
- Hold low plank till 6:15 (approximately 60 seconds)
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA: 5 Pax (No FNGs): Lipton, Cowbell, Houdini, Speaker, Snookie
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
A lot of Joseph’s life wasn’t easy. Sold into slavery and later thrown into prison. But God used those hard times for Joseph to increase his faith and wisdom, things needed for when God would use him to save his family and rule Egypt. Sometimes we go through hard times in life. But wisdom is not gained through easy things. Wisdom is hard to earned but God uses hard things to prepare us for greater things.
Gus said he had an HC from an FNG. Apparently the FNG had been to the PhP School of HCing. YHC was reminded again that he needs to work on his pull ups. Houdini’s slow count of the Hello Dolly’s was surprisingly difficult.
Convergence Monday 6:00 – 7:00