No Rest for the Weary.
THE SCENE: Green Mile, 63 degrees and cool
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:
Al Gore until all arrived
- Slingshot Indian 4 Mile Run:
- Guy in front set pace.
- Single file. After a PAX would lead he would then drop into 2nd when new PAX took lead. That way the rotation would work and everyone got their turn at least once.
- (About every 3/4 miles) approach cross street and PAX would fall in and do Squats OYO AMRAP until PAX in rear caught up and automatically assumed the lead and set the new pace.
- Rinse and repeat.
- At 2 mile mark, pause for 75 Squats OYO
- Resume run until ENDEX.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
5; Slots. Nature Boy, Cheesesteak, Billy Blanks and O Positive (YHC).
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
PERSEVERANCE and STRESS
Just because GOD answers your prayers is not time to rest. His test of endurance is infinite. Get Right.
- Old Ballz was not ready for these young whippersnappers. Been under the weather all week but this was just what YHC needed. Grateful for the HIM who pushed YHC, covered the 6 with him and circled the wagons to make certain the buzzards hadn’t gotten ahold of YHC all while holding him accountable. So glad we had some new faces today.