Mothership Circuit in Honor of the 2nd F
THE SCENE: Perfect weather brought out a lot folks to Shelby Farms. Park Ranger blocked off regular lot so we moved to lower lot.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
12×12: Increasing intensity as we move through the exercises
- Windmill (IC)
- Daisy Pickers (IC)
- Arm Circles (IC) front
- Arm Circles (IC) back
- Imperial Walkers (IC)
- SSH (IC)
- Merkins (IC)
- Groiners (OYO)
- BBSUs (OYO)
- Carolina Dry Docks (OYO)
- Squats (IC)
- Burpees (OYO)
Shout out to Granola for the inspiration and format for this workout from his Mothership Q several months ago. This was my favorite Mothership post and wanted to bring it back to honor the fellowship aspect of F3. Kept Gronola’s format but changed up some of the content.
- Split PAX into 4 groups. Each group has 1 ruck. The ruck was passed around within each group so each member gets a little more pain.
- 5 exercise stations are scattered around the Kitchen area.
- The Wall, The Valley, The Stairs, The Benches, Startex
- A few of the stations were within 50 yards of each other. The others were around 100 yards or more.
- Each station had 12 cards containing an exercise to complete, a movement to another station, and something to talk about on the way.
- Example: Do 20 Tony Hawk Burpees, crab walk to the Stairs, talk about the last book you read.
- We took this all the way to Endex. No Mary
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
13 PAX (2 FNGs) Shiplap & Dilbert
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
The 2nd F is usually what keeps guys coming back to F3 in my opinion. Talked about what the 2nd F has meant to me and thanked the PAX for their fellowship.
The crab walks and bear crawls SUCKED! Seemed like everyone had fun with this one while getting plenty smoked as well.
GrowRuck Sept. 21-23.