Moonset/Sunrise on the River
THE SCENE: The full moon was gleaming on the waters of the Might Mississip. The sun was beginning to peak above the skyline. The lights of both bridges were dancing, lighting up the somewhat steamy gloom.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER: Disclaimed and Welcomed
- 20 x SSH IC
- 20 x Arm Circles 10 each way
- 10 x Daisy Picker
Mosey to 1/3 mile to grass Hill
Gus introduced me toTabata Exercises (20 sec on 10 off) the week at Arcadia. It is great HIIT and a burnout of a workout when done for 4 minutes each set. We did these on top of the grassy knoll at Beale Street Landing overlooking the river.
- Squats with Sumo and Jump Squats thrown in
- Flutter Kicks x 4 rounds / LBCs x 4 rounds
- Speed Skaters
- Dips x 4 rounds / Dry Docks x 4 rounds
- Reverse Lunge x 4 rounds / Calf Raises x 4 rounds
Mosey back to Start Point
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
15 PAX – No FNGs – 1 Irish Goodbye; Ice Cube, Altar Boy, MIB, Boo Yah, Shooter, TLC, Hurdle, Monk, Teacher’s Pet, Dawson, Chioccetti, Havarti, Sir Mix-A-Lot, Fishbowl, Bailout – QIC
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
My eldest son was married on Saturday. Awesome event! Lots of folks there! My daughter-in-laws cousin is a photographer and captured the photo I am passing around (passed around photo of him watching her with tears in his eyes and a respectful smile). This is a cool shot…but as I studied it, my 18 year old son taught me some lessons.
- Don’t be afraid to show emotion. There are tears streaming down his face as he watches her walk down the aisle.
- Love your M like this face shows he loves her. He has loved this girl for 4-5 years. She frustrates him, is indecisive, has family issues, etc…but look at his face.
- Don’t have an outdoor wedding in August in Memphis…It was hot!
The guys pushed today. Tabata is about you pushing you. Loved watching guys that had more give more. Good all around workout.
Iron PAX Challange in Sept
2 Year Convergence @ Mothership on Saturday