Merkin Mile and Elevens
THE SCENE: A very sticky 72°
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
-Side Straddle Hop x20IC
-Daisy Pickers x10IC
-Imperial Walker x10IC
Merkin Mile – .25 mile + 25 merkins x4
Elevens on the Tennis Courts – BBSU on one end and Monkey Humpers on the other
Dips, Squats, and Incline Merkins on the bridge- decreasing sets of 15, 12, 9, 6, 3
Because we still had a couple of minutes before Mary: Mosey the long route back to the parking lot with 3 sprints added in between light pole to light pole.
Captain Thor x10/40
Flutter Kicks x20IC
Hand-Release Merkin x10IC
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
3 PAX – Wall Builder, Tree Hugger, Short Timer
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Short and Sweet.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 – Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
We should always be giving thanks to God. In good times and bad. When we give thanks there are three things that happen:
1. It shrinks our thoughts of ourselves
2. It grows our love for God
3. It grows our love for others.
This was a repeat of the very first workout at the Cockpit. Two months ago I posted for the first time and this workout kicked my butt. I was extremely sore for the next several days. Matter of fact, for my first three weeks of F3, I was in a constant state of soreness. But now I’m getting better and that is what it is all about.
– Ruck Workout, The Mothership (Shelby Farms – FedEx Event Center Lot), 5:30-6:30 am – Heavyweight on Q
– **ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY** Bootcamp Workout, The Mothership (Shelby Farms – FedEx Event Center Lot), 7:00-8:00 am – Gus on Q – Followed by iced coffeeteria and a BYOBreakfast celebration – invite your families!