Men’s Breakfast (2-1-19)
Dark, early, not too cold.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
All welcomed; disclaimer given.
Merkin Mile (helping Speedy train for the Big Buffalo 50k)
Abe Vigodas x15 IC
Arm circles x10 IC
Reverse arm circles x10 IC
Ham & Eggs: PAX partner up, take turns running (I like my eggs runny) approx. 50 yards while the other PAX does squats (working those hams); total of 200 squats
Biscuits & Gravy: PAX partner up, take turns crabwalking (slow like gravy) from the covered area to the edge of the playground while the other PAX does master of your own domains (credit: Slicnut); total of 50 master of your own domains
Bacon or Sausage: PAX chose between 50 flutterkicks (bacon) or pickle pounders (sausage)
Cinnamon Roll: Low plank for 30 seconds, roll to back, LBCs x 30, roll to stomach and back to low plank; repeat
Donut: PAX form a circle and call out burpees while PAX are doing high knees in place
Dip into Syrup: Carolina dry docks x25; dips x25
Reverse boxcutters x20
Hello Dollys x20
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
5 PAX (Speedy, Slots, Sonic, Photoshop, Meter Maid (QIC)). No FNGs.
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
YHC recently went on a leadership retreat. Points raised during the retreat:
1. Positive Expectations: Take 100% responsibility.
2. Know Your Current Location: Know where you stand currently.
3. Determine Your Destination: Set goals.
4. Orient Your Map and Compass, and Develop an Incremental Plan
5. Collect Features as You Go: At certain points, confirm you’re headed towards your desired destination.
6. Have a Stopping Point: Every so often, take a break and evaluate how you are doing.
Equinox challenge continues.
Qsource lunch at Whole Foods today.
Speedy doesn’t like Whole Foods; he takes his own salad when he goes.
Men’s breakfast was great.
- vents, 2nd or 3rd F opportunities, and any other announcements.