THE SCENE: Perfect!
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER: Done. Covered out Mission statement, Core principles and our Credo to the PAX and FNG.
SSH – 50 IC, Abe Vigoda – 10 IC, Slow Daisey Pickers – 10 IC, Stretch OYO
Modified Miller Hero WOD. 6 rounds of the following with a partner. Each PAX will do all the work .
- Merkins – 6
- Burpee Squats – 6
- Mountain Climbers (4 count) – 6
- Turkish Getups – 6
- Lunge walk approximately 20 yards to cone and back
- Flutter Kicks – 25
- LBC’s – 25
- BBSU – 25
- Imperial Walkers – 25
PAX divided into two groups for the following
- Broad jump approximately 20 yards and do 10 Merkins then hold plank
- Broad jump approximately 20 yards and do 10 single count Mountain Climbers then hold plank
- Broad jump approximately 20 yards and do 10 Squats and hold AL Gore
Circle of Pain
- Tempo Merkins – 10 IC
- One arm plank on both sides
- Mountain Climbers – 10 single count OYO
- Smurf Jacks IC until time
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
21 PAX, Pronto pup, Dial up, Rabbit, Snowman, Pablo, Slicnut, Meter maid, Linked In, Pebbles, C-Lo, Nature Boy, Shoestring, Peeping Tom, Lazy Boy, Slater, FNG Red Light, Corn cob, Homie, Halpert, Boudreaux, The Force
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
This workout was fun! We wanted to honor Sergeant Robert J. Miller and feel some pain in doing so! Pain is a gift to those who push themselves. Be grateful for the ability to do things in life that others cannot. Whether that be due to physical limitations or something else they can’t control.
The PAX pushed through the pain this morning and got a good jumpstart to their week.
Lots to do this week. IPC, 911 workouts, VAPE meeting to name a few. Check out announcements on Slack and keep accelerating!