THE SCENE: The Berm Gloom was in full glory… Nice and muggy and looking like a Civil War Battlefield
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
SSH (20), Daisy Pickers (15), Windmill (15), Merkins (15), Arm Circles (10 each direction)
Mosey to the pull up bars by Estate street for Lazy Dora 1,2,3,4,5
- 1 – (100 Merkins) … P1 does 10 merkins while P2 rests in Plank position…rinse and repeat until goal is reached.
- 2 – (200 LBC) … P1 does 20 LBS while P2 rests with 6 inches… rinse and repeat until goal is reached.
- 3 – (300 Squats)… P1 does 25 squats while P2 rests in Al gore… rinse and repeat until goal is reached
- 4 – (400 SSH)… P1 does 50 SSH while P2 hangs from pull up bar (modified to angled hang from lower bars)… rinse and repeat until goal is reached.
- 5 – (500 coupon curls)… P1 does 20 curls while P2 rotates holding coupon over head, should height, or waist height for “rest”)…. rinse and repeat until goal is reached…
Weezy Jefferson’s (15), American Hammers…. ran out of time.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
4 Pax (Speaker, Yard Sale, Flatland, and Lil’ Nicky)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Galatians 2:20-21 – living by grace rather than law…. Understanding that the cross which is the most powerful thing can be nullified if we don’t realize our need for it and try to come up with our own law or scorecard for life in our own strength.
Insert any personal comments, notes, devotion content, etc.