28 degrees and 93% humidity – chilly. The duckman made it out just in time to get the ducks riled up for our Warm-O-rama…
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
SSH – 24 – IC
Daisy Pickers – 12 – IC
Abe Vigodas – 12 – IC
12 Baby Arm Circles – IC (forward and backward)
- Run and Pullups
- Moseyed to playground from Startex
- Started with max pullups for 1 PAX. Other PAX did squats when not doing pull up. After all PAX performed pullups we did 2 laps around the playground (~0.25 miles)
- Repeated 3 times then moseyed to multi-purpose field (ran right at 1 mile)
- More running with fun at a corner
- Started at one corner of field. Moseyed to 3 corner. PAX did 15 merkins OYO. Bear crawled to 4th corner (start).
- Repeated this 3 times
Lined up on one sideline – sprinted to other sideline. Sprinted back. Repeated 1x.
Held Plank till time (1 min)
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
Dial Up, Hello Kitty (AOQ), Steinbrenner (QIC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Shared content of Unbreakable podcast episode regarding failure. Don’t be afraid to fail. If you haven’t failed at anything you’re not pushing the limits and aren’t progressing.
During an unplanned experiment, I found it much more difficult to workout at 5:30am when you were sitting at Southern Social bar at 11pm the night before…..
The men did great this morning – we kept moving and all got after it. The Lair continues to be a great AO – we need more inner loopers to make it way out East to join the great men of the Lair!