Just add water
THE SCENE: Drizzle fo’ Shizzle + 61F
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
– SSH 10x IC
– Cross Jacks 20x IC
– Shoulder Circles F/R 10x IC
– Mountain Climbers 10x IC
– Cotton Pickers 10x IC
– Mosey to picnic pavilion for PAX to team carry 2 long picnic tables ~400ft
– 13s across the road, puddles, and over the two fences
– (step up on picnic table benches + x number of squats on the ground (because wet). ~150ft
– Al Gores until all in
– PAX team carry the long picnic tables back to pavilion because we are good citizens
– Bench Dips 20ct
– Bench Derkins 20ct
– Flutter kicks 20x IC
– Hello Dolly 15x IC
– Ring of fire (each PAX counts to 10 while all perform the exercise)
– High plank
– Low plank
– Shoulder taps
– Side plank
– Box cutters 10x IC
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
Pre-BC ruck: Granola, BAM!, Moana
PAX (7): Granola, Big Al, Moana, Part timer, Orange Julius | FNGs: Long Haul, Green Monster
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Do the next right thing. Waking early in the cold to do CSAUP activities should prepare us to do hard things. The right thing to do is rarely the easy thing to do. Get at it.
– All affected by the flu (intentionally did not lock shields this AM)
– Long Haul buying/selling house
– Justice & healing for all involved with #JusticeForJules
– Be sure to balance both sides of the picnic table when doing dips or it flips over.
– So far, both Bartlett workouts have been waterlogged. But that hasn’t stopped us. #CantStopWontStop
– Mary never takes long enough.
– Samaritan’s Feet Shoe Distribution TODAY @ MAM 2-6P
– MLK weekend is coming up. Don’t treat as a day “off” but a day “on” to honor a man who fought to do what he believed to be the next right thing.
– GoRuck Tough & Light Challenges this weekend. Starting Point: Tom Lee Monument 8AM Sat & Sun.