The Sandiest of all Lots; warm and muggy
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:
SSH x 17 IC
- 10 Parking Spots + 2 additional alleys were designated a certain exercise/ea
- PAX would pick a starting Parking Spot to start exercise
- YHC set timer for 1 Minute for PAX to perform AMRAP their designated exercise until timer sounded
- PAX would recover then move to the Parking Spot to their immediate left
- Rinse and Repeat
- Carolina Dry Dock
- Monkey Humper
- Plank Jack
- Mtn Climber
- Hand-Release Merkin
- Bear Crawl down about 20 yards then Crawl Bear back* alleys
- Rinse and Repeat for 2 Minutes/exercise until time expired
Last 4 minutes on the timer counted as Mary
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
11; Bookworm, Four Eyes, Chioccetti, Goose, MIB, Reaper and O Positive (YHC) for beatdown then Easily Amused, Handsy, Crayfish and Bottomless joined for Mary.
CIRCLE OF TRUST:
THERE IS A TIME FOR EVERYTHING
…and a season for every activity under Heaven.
Back to the basics. Glad to have the OF Runners Club join in for Mary; or so they thought. Who knew Monkey Humpers were on the Mary menu?!?! Obviously, they did not.