I’m Nothing if Not a Man of my Word
THE SCENE: 65 degrees. Not a drop of dew on the ground. YHC arrived 10 mics early to set up the chunks of 4×4 that served as substitutes to the cones that I must’ve loaned out.(1) Zima, Birds, and Olde Yeller were on the scene.
QIC: Soulja Boy
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER: Gave it.
- Side Shuffle Ground Taps x10 IC (2)
- Quick Feet/High Knees x3 alternating sets
- Daisy Pickers x10 IC
- Butt Kickers x10 IC
- Michael Phelps
Charles Bronson Routine. At point A the PAX performed a number of the designated exercise OYO. When finished sprint 75 yards to point B. Drop down and bearcrawl 15 yards to point C. Mosey back to point A and hold plank til all in. Rinse & repeat with the next exercise. See below:
- 100 SSH
- 25 Burpees (3)
- 50 Jump Squats
- 50 BBSU
- 50 more BBSU (4)
- 100 Merkins
- 50 Gorilla Canoodlers (5)
- Baby Makers x20 IC
- Pickle Pounders x20 IC
- Hello Dollies x10 IC
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
11 PAX: Peeping Tom, Liberace, No Fuego, Zima, Choker, Old Yeller, Birds-R-Real, Ice Cube, Beef Log, Toucan, Soulja Boy
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM: YHC shared a recent personal experience which reenforced the conviction that all things beyond Gods grace in salvation are mere extensions of his grace. We are entitled to NOTHING in this life.
Challenge to the PAX: Be good stewards of the material blessings God has provided you with. Use them to glorify Jesus by loving others.
(1) = If you have my cones, kindly return them.
(2) = Need a name for these. Chiocetti once named them Soulja Boy Shuffle but it didn’t stick. Looking for suggestions.
(3) = YHC felt shocked, a little worried, and partly responsible to hear Ice Cube weasing like an asthmatic with a burpee allergy this morning. I am legit glad you’re alive right now, man. Cobains.
(4) = Finish what you started, homey!
(5) = A move almost identical to Monkey humpers. The only difference is… … the name. YHC promised the night before that there will be ZERO monkey humpers. I will never lie to the PAX. That’s not what I stand for. Not now. NOT EVER!
Insert information about upcoming events, 2nd or 3rd F opportunities, and any other announcements.